- Speed Limit 5 mph – There are children playing.
- Fires allowed in provided fire tubs only. No burning of palates or other building materials with nails.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children’s actions, behavior & safety.
- Any guest found damaging or destroying park property will be charged for damages and evicted immediately.
- No Fireworks
- No firearms, BB guns, air rifles, slingshots or bows & arrows allowed in the park.
- Please be courteous to other park residents. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Wastewater running on the ground is prohibited by State law.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- No drunk & disorderly conduct, or use of illegal drugs will be permitted at any time.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. Boat ramp may be slippery.
- Boats and PWC are to be launched and pulled from the boat launch only.
- No acts shall be committed which shall place the management of Playland Park in violation of any law or ordinance of the County of Riverside or State of California.
- All guests must comply with all federal, state and local laws.